Monday 11 April 2011

Rihmix

Rihanna and Britney have collaborated, and made a new version of S&M. 
Now I'm not sure what I think about this.
Firstly, the original song. I love the tune, but not the lyrics. They're catchy, but obviously we can see the highly deep and meaningful words... Or not.

Now Britney. I mean, she's had her rough past, but is a fantastic artist in her own right. But personally, I don't think she's as good a singer as Rihanna. Britney doesn't even sing most live shows! Anyway, point is, their voices don't particularly mould together very well. They both have very specific styles which, in my opinion, don't really sound amazing together. 

Don't get me wrong. I love both of them, but they need to be doing their own thing rather than trying to collaborate. 

Anyway, mini thought over.
Go listen to the song, it is good. I just prefer the original. 


And aside from that. I went for another walk, and kicked myself, because the views were fantastic, but my battery died. I ALWAYS take spares, and I didn't. So no photos of rolling hills and fields of rape and dandelions. 

I also had sushi for lunch, and had to be taken through how to eat it step by step, seeing as it's about 4 years since I've eaten sushi... 
All the same it was tasty stuff!

I'm sure I'll find something more interesting to blog about later.
Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment