Wednesday 6 April 2011

So that was weird

Hello non-existent readers!


This, is me. Part of me anyway, hidden mainly by my camera and the lovely flash. Which is why I like this photo as much as I do.

I will not introduce myself, for there is no need. If you read, you'll get to know me quite well.


So. Good morning. I'm currently ill. I have a horrible chest infection which makes me feel like a pile of books is weighing down on my chest every time I breathe. I have been in bed for the past 4 days now, and it's really not fun, so if you currently are in good health, enjoy it. As most of you may know (but I would never wish that you do) when you get feverish, you get the strangest dreams and I had the most surreal dream ever while asleep. Here is a short rendition of it, or of what I can remember of it.


In my dream -
I'm highly allergic to glitter. I'm at my school, sitting in the drama studio and pondering life, as you do, when all of a sudden a short, ginger, bearded man, if you could call him a man pops up with a massive tub of glitter. Red glitter if I recall correctly. I leg it out of the studio, run through the double doors and outside of the english block, to a grass verge.
Now I have to describe this as best as possible because it'll be difficult to understand otherwise. Our english block is effectively on a plateau, raised up from around the rest of the school, with a fence running down the right hand side, about 5m away from the block itself. On the other side of this fence is a hill that rolls down about 12ft at a 60degree angle if my guesstimation is anything to work on. So what I do is I run towards the fence, looking left and right, trying to escape this ginger glitter goblin that's slow motion running after me. I remember thinking "Where do I go?" considering there are 2 exit routes. One to my right, and one to my left. Both far left and right. Being the badman that I am, I of course went straight ahead, and front flipped over the fence, rolling like a super hero down this huge bank and onto the tennis courts below. The whole time I only ever remember thinking "I'm gonna get done for this" because the verge is a complete no-go area. Anyway, the ginger man follows me and is quickly caught by our head of year, and locked in a cupboard.
End of dream.


I'd like to think it means something deep, as opposed to a short ginger man chasing me around school with glitter which, by the way, I'm not allergic to in the slightest.


Due to the exertion of writing this mediocre and slightly disinteresting blog, I’m going to take a nap. And possibly watch the last few minutes of Love Actually, which is another topic all together.


Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment