Sunday 10 April 2011

Walking

I walked for around 2 and a half hours today, through woodlands, fields, estates and farmlands. Saw a fantastic butterfly, and several swans, however, being as aloof as swans are, they stayed far away from my camera. I often kick myself for not carrying a telescopic lens on me all the time.


The little piece of string that connected my lens cap to my lens also snapped, which annoyed me a great deal as it's had me used to simply letting go of the lens cap when I take it off, and then letting it hang. I've kept that habit, even though it's no longer there, and take off the lens cap, only to find it rolling across the floor in front of me.


Basically it was a photography experience and I manages to get about 120 shots, about 30 of which I adore. I'm going to show you a few of my favourite ones.
I warn you, most of them are of ducks, so if you have some strange phobia, look away now.


Ok. I'm like currently sat here gazing at the stupidly slow uploading photos on Imageshack. It really is taking forever.


I'm still sat here and its like 5 minutes later.


Maybe I should say something interesting.




Nah, it's only a blog.




Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us




These photos may make me looks like a nature photographer, if a photographer at all. If they do, then WHEE, but seriously, I take photos of other things as well. Like money. And pillows. And pieces of paper with heartfelt over used and clichéd messages on them.


And seeing as I can't actually see any of these photos; all I can see are white boxes which it is letting me resize, I'm just going to hit and hope you can see some of them.
I'll blog again later about the failings of technology if I must.
Or shoes.


Or lemon meringue ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment