Wednesday 13 April 2011

Shoes

We went into town, with the intention to buy hair dye, seeing as my roots are shocking. So we went to TKMaxx, as you do, and discovered this delicious pair of heels. I don't actually own more than 2 pairs of heels. One pair is a smart office set, and the other pair is an open back black pair, which I wear every time I feel the need to be that little bit taller.


Now this new pair is beautiful in my opinion. Snakeskin effect on the heels and soles. Mmmm. I fell in love.
So to make a short story shorter, my aunt bought them for me, as an early birthday present. Only 3 days early mind you. 



We also got hair dye. I've got a plan with this though. I'm going to dye my hair platinum. Then if I like it, I'll leave it like that. And if it's too much, I'll cover it with ash blonde. If there are any hair colourists reading this who think that's a really bad idea, please let me know, seeing as I'm no hairdresser. 


So that's it. Good day overall c:


Later readers.

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love these shoes. I really need to stop by TxMaxx more often!

    Thanks for following me too, love your blog, so i'm a new follower :)

    http://pretty--wonderfful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you so much! Apologies for taking so long to get back to you. Things have been really hectic here.

    TkMaxx is brilliant. But you have to be really careful to look for the good stuff. More of it's a lot of tack xD

    ReplyDelete